Each facility is equipped to handle any challenge based on these unique advantages :
Our secure data centers are monitored 24×7 to ensure your servers are always safe Customers can be confident with our N+1 power generator architecture We feature N+2 redundant data center HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) systems Advanced fire suppression systems ensure any fires are localized Preventive maintenance, performed regularly by our own highly trained personnel, meets or exceeds manufacturers recommended practices. We are a member of the Uptime Institute, a prestigious knowledge consortium where global standards and best practices are created and delivered to maintain system uptime and availability
Key Features of Our Global Network
- Fully redundant network architecture with no single points of failure
- Industry-leading network bandwidth capacity: 250+ gigabits/second
- Multiple layers of network security
- Centralized network monitoring in the Network Operations Center
- Multiple concurrent, high-capacity Tier 1 bandwidth providers
- Network POPs across 5 cities and 2 continents
The NOC Staff Monitors
Our redundant network cores in all of our data centers: if a router or high-level network appliance goes down for any reason, there is no loss of service.
The multiple cross-connects between our data centers: if any multi-gigabit connection becomes unavailable, traffic automatically re-routes to the remaining connections. No datacenter has less than two connections.
The speed and performance of our network routes: analyzing and optimizing when necessary.